Farm-To-Fork Feast for the Foodbank of the H.V.
Here's a chance for you to dine on some of the best foods from the Hudson Valley, and help the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley while you do it. It's the 5th Annual Farm-To-Fork Feast on Thursday, Nov. 14, from 5:30 pm - 9 pm at Villa Borghese on Widmer Road in Wappingers Falls.
The Farm-to-Fork Feast is a 4 course dinner prepared by some of the region’s most talented chefs using the finest local ingredients. Dinner is preceded by a cocktail hour, with tasting stations featuring samples from the Hudson Valley’s top restaurants, wineries, bakers, brewers and more.
Proceeds from this event will help the Food Bank continue to alleviate hunger and prevent food waste throughout the region. Last year, the Food Bank provided more than 16 million pounds of food to needy people through a network of almost 400 member agencies including food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, residential programs, children’s programs, and more. For more information about the Farm-To-Fork Feast, visit the event facebook page.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie