Fall Hasn’t Arrived In The Hudson Valley Yet, But False Fall Has
Slow your roll pumpkin spice lovers, we're in one of the many seasons of New York summers.
You can feel it in the air- the shift in the weather. Feels great, feels like fall. Well sorry to disappoint you, but it isn't fall. Oh no, this is what true New Yorkers know to be "false fall". It happens nearly every year, and I hate to break it to you, but 2019 is no different.
Let me say that there is no scientific evidence behind this, no person stating it as fact. Nope, this is pure opinion. But think about it. Every year the temperatures start to noticeably drop from the scorchers that they were a week ago, and people start wearing flannels. But before while you're breaking out your sweaters, the temperatures will probably skyrocket again and everyone will be miserable.
So yes, it's not fall yet, this is false fall.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie