Empire State Record Fair at BSP in Kingston
Are you into old records? Maybe you like books or vintage clothing. You'll find both records, books, and a lot more at BSP in Kingston on June 22. Want to know more? Read on.
The Empire State Record Fair is coming up on Saturday, June 22, from 11 am - 7 pm at BSP, 323 Wall Street in Kingston. And this is way more than just records. In addition to records, there will be over 50 vendors selling books, vintage clothing, and ephemera. Plus, DJs all day long, cold brews, and food. And it's only 5 bucks to get in. Sounds like a great day with lots of chances to pick up some very cool rock and roll items.
For a list of vendors and more information about the Empire State Record Fair in Kingston on June 22, check out the event facebook page. To learn more about BSP in Kingston and to get a schedule of future shows, visit the BSP website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie