Dutchess Welcome Center Grand Opening Today at Walkway
Today is a big day for The Walkway Over the Hudson. You are invited to join New York State Parks and Historic Sites Commissioner Erik Kulleseid and Friends of the Walkway Over the Hudson Executive Director Elizabeth Waldstein-Hart for the grand opening of the Dutchess Welcome Center this afternoon at 2 pm. This event is complimentary to attend and open to the public.
Immediately following remarks, guests are invited to tour the new building, entrances, and gathering spaces on the re-imagined east entrance in Poughkeepsie. Be part of a ceremonial procession to the newly-reopened elevator connecting the Walkway to the banks of the Hudson River.
The Walkway Over the Hudson is one of the coolest parks in the state, and definitely an asset for Dutchess and Ulster Counties. Come on out and celebrate the brand new Dutchess Welcome Center. For more information, check out the event facebook page or visit the Walkway website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie