Driver Nearly Crashes Into Lower Hudson Valley Bagel Shop
We all love a good bagel. Maybe this woman was a little too eager to get her morning bagel fix? According to News 12, the only thing that prevented a vehicle from crashing into John's Famous Bagels was a support beam.
Seems like an innocent mistake however. First responders on hand say it appears the woman hit the accelerator rather than the brakes when she was trying to park outside the New City bagel shop. News 12 says her minivan hit the support beam which damaged her own vehicle as well as a nearby car.
No was hurt. No word whether she was too embarrassed to venture into the shop and grab an everything bagel to go after this whole ordeal. Thankfully that beam prevented patrons from seeing a minivan parked in the middle of their favorite morning breakfast stop.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie