Dramatic Video Shows New York Bus Driver Save Boy From Passing Car [VIDEO]
This dramatic video from central New York state shows a 13 year-old boy from Norwich ready to exit the school bus at his stop. Little did he know a car was illegally speeding by even as the bus door opened. Thankfully, driver Samantha Call's quick wits kicked in, as she grabbed the boy and prevented him from getting off. Call can be heard laying on the horn in frustration as the other vehicle brazenly speeds by.
The incident happened on the morning of April 26
The Chenango County Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie