Hudson Valley Had Its Coldest November 13 Ever
If you've stepped outside within the last 48 hours you have probably learned that it's definitely cold in the Hudson Valley. Winter might be here just a little earlier than expected.
Parts of the Hudson Valley were hit with snow earlier this week on Tuesday and now we're dealing with an arctic blast across the state.
According to one of our favorite meteorologist, we may have even broken a record.
It's pretty early on in November, where we are usually expecting a bit of a chill. But it may be a little too chill in the Hudson Valley. Meteorologist Ben Noll is reporting that November 13th, 2019 was the coldest November 13th on record in the H.V.
If you're interested in hearing Ben speak, he'll be visiting his old stomping grounds at Valley Central High School on December 20th. Tickets are on-sale to the public and will be available at the door.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie