Construction Of 24 Cabins Approved For Hutton Brickyards
The Kingston Planning Board has approved a proposal that would see 24 cabins constructed on the Hutton Brickyards property. The cabins would replace existing 'glamping' tents according the a report from the Daily Freeman.
The planned cabins are expected to be completed by the summer of 2020 and will include a reception house, covered outdoor area, shared bathroom building and utility structure. The cabins will measure 12 by 30 feet and will not include a kitchen. The planned upgrades will sit on nearly 75 acres of land and will be accessible from North Street.
For over 100 years, Hutton Brickyards helped to supply much needed building supplies for New York City. For more information about the history of the facility, watch the video below. Today the Brickyards are used as a high end event space featuring concerts, weddings and other types of performances.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie