Comedy Show To Benefit the Marathon Project
Who doesn't love to laugh? They say that laughter is the best medicine, and in this case, it's also going to help a great cause. The Council on Addiction and Education is hosting a comedy show fundraiser this Saturday, Nov. 2, from 6PM - 9:30PM at the Comfort Suites Hotel and Banquets at 835 Route 52 in Fishkill.
It's going to be a night of fun, good food and laughter, all while supporting a great cause. This fundraiser benefits the Marathon Project which is an afterschool, distance running program to benefit local at-risk youth. The show will be held in memory of Christopher J. Usifer. Tickets include gratuity, buffet dinner, beverages, dessert and a cash bar.
For more information about this Saturday's comedy show fundraiser in Fishkill, and to reserve your tickets, check out the event facebook page. To learn about the Marathon project and their mission, visit their website or call (845)765-8301 ext. 101.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie