Charlotte Russe Returns To the Hudson Valley
After filing bankruptcy and closing locations across the country, Charlotte Russe will be re-opening a location in the Hudson Valley.
According to a press release, Charlotte Russe has reopened it's Poughkeepsie Galleria location on Wednesday, September 11, 2019. They are in the same location that they were once opened in on the second level of the mall. Charlotte Russe is a fast-fashion company, catering to juniors and women.
“We are incredibly excited to welcome back the Charlotte Russe brand to Poughkeepsie Galleria for our guests who love the brand’s affordable, on-trend fashions,” said Jessica Pecchia, Poughkeepsie Galleria Marketing Director. “A move like this speaks volumes about how dynamic, market-dominating and high-performing Poughkeepsie Galleria is, and we know our guests share in the excitement of welcoming Charlotte Russe back.”
In February 2019 we reported that Charlotte Russe had filed for bankruptcy. Originally, the plan was to close select stores. But roughly one month later, in March 2019, we reported that Charlotte Russe would be closing all locations across the U.S. In July 2019, we reported that Charlotte Russe had plans to reopen its Poughkeepsie location.
Charlotte Russe also had Hudson Valley locations in West Nyack and White Plains.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie