Car Struck By Train in the Hudson Valley
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, a car was struck by a train in the Hudson Valley.
According to a Facebook post by the Warwick Fire Department, an SUV was struck by a train in Warwick on Wednesday, December 4. The incident occurred at Forester Avenue. The Warwick Fire Department, Warwick EMS, and Warwick Police Department were all dispatched.
The driver was already out of the vehicle when the Warwick Fire Department arrived on the scene, according to their Facebook post. The driver was transported to St. Anthony's hospital for evaluation. The scene was then turned over to the Railroad and Police Department.
No more information has been provided at this time. As more information becomes available we will be sure to update this story.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie