Bootmobile Brings Discounted L.L Bean to the Hudson Valley
You're going to see a lot more people wearing flannel in the Hudson Valley this month.
The L.L. Bean Bootmobile is invading college campuses this week, bringing along discounts on their most popular items.
At 10am on Wednesday the parking lot at Marist College's Steel Plant Studios was packed with customers hoping to take advantage of some savings from L.L. Bean. The outdoor clothing company set up their mobile shop, along with their Bootmobile at the college as a part of their campus tour.
All items were discounted 20% off of the usual prices, and customers just couldn't seem to get enough. By early Wednesday there was already a long checkout line. Students and L.L. Bean shoppers from the community were grabbing shirts, jackets, hats and lots and lots of boots. Aside from the discount, customers could also get free colored laces for their boots to correspond with their "school colors."
Even those who weren't in the market for L.L. Bean clothing couldn't help but grab a selfie in front of the ridiculously large boot that has been transformed into a fully functioning vehicle.
If you missed the L.L. Bean pop-up shop and Bootmobile, have no fear. The clothing company will be in Poughkeepsie again on Thursday at the Vassar College campus. This will be the company's last stop on the Fall College Tour.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie