BBQ for the Cure July 27 in Hopewell Junction
It's already almost mid July, and our calendars are filling up fast, but leave July 27 open for a fun event that also helps out some great causes. Fun and charitable? Sounds like a win/win situation.
BBQ for the Cure will be held on Saturday, July 27, from noon - 6 pm at Whortlekill Rod and Gun Club on Route 376 in Hopewell Junction. There will be live music all day from the JAF Band. Tickets are only $30 each or get a family pack which gets you 4 tickets for a $100 donation. Your ticket includes food, entertainment and good company, and children under 12 are free. There will also be raffles. Proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and the Ty Campbell Foundation.
Tickets for BBQ for the Cure are available at the Whortlekill Rod and Gun Club. For more information, a schedule of events, and to find out how to get tickets in advance, call 845-227-7750 or check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie