Band Of Aliens Performs Outside Of Hudson Valley Coffee Shop
An interstellar band of aliens made contact with the human race recently, performing their brand of space music outside of a Peekskill coffee shop.
When Wendie Garber, owner of Flat Iron Gallery on South Division Street, heard some strange music she went to investigate. She could not have expected to come across the musicians that were there on the street corner performing in front of The Peekskill Coffee House.
Lo and behold it was Big Nazo from Rhode Island. According to their website, they are an international group of visual artists, puppet performers, and masked musicians who 'create bizarre and hilarious spectacles'. While their headquarters are in Providence, they've performed all over the world including the Montreal Comedy Festival, World Performance Fest in Japan and the International Fringe Theater Fest in Edinburgh.
The video of the performance has since gone viral with over two million views and 40,000 plus shares on Facebook. And yes, they are available for private parties, weddings, bar mitzvahs, and parades.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie