Adams Gardening Department Makes Architectural Digest
It's always cool to see a local grocery store make a national publication.
It's been a long couple of months since we've all began to quarantine. To pass the time many Hudson Valley residents have taken on a new hobby or two. One of the most common hobbies that has been adopted is gardening.
My wife seems to have grown a green thumb over the past few months. She's absolutely obsessed with house plants and she's been going to Adams Fairacre Farms to get her fix.
It turns out she's not the only one obsessed with getting plants from there. She's actually in great company. According to an article from Architectural Digest, Adams is a favorite for designer Maryline Damour. Damour admits that she shopped at Adams for months without knowing there was a gardening department. She clearly never parked in front of the garden center by mistake?
She shouted out the family owned chain's Kingston location in the article.
Did you start gardening during the quarantine? If so, where is your go-to nursery in the Hudson Valley?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants