8 Hudson Valley Signs That Need To Be Retired or Repaired
Your precious nostalgia aside, these are historical landmarks. They're billboards and they need some TLC. It is time to fix them up or move on. These are 8 signs in the Hudson Valley that are getting attention for not getting a lot of love throughout the years.
With so many tourists escaping large crowds and fleeing to the Hudson Valley it's important that we look our best. That being said, there are a few signs on major roadways that could use an update.
Whether it belongs to a business that is now closed, broken down or the sign is in desperate need a facelift, there's no bigger eyesore than a giant broken down or expired sign. These are some of the worst offenders in the Hudson Valley.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie