5 Things I Learned from My Father
Father’s Day is coming up this Sunday. I miss my father. Depending on who you ask, he was one of the most charismatic and well liked guys ever. Especially if you asked him. But the truth is, my dad was really well liked, smart, and he taught me some valuable things.
Things My Father Taught Me
Those are pretty good lessons that I apply to my everyday life. Or at least I try to. And one thing is for sure... I won’t even go near a Monopoly game. Happy Father's Day!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
Finding Treasures in the Attic