5 Hudson Valley Whiskeys That Make Great Gifts
Looking for a reason (or an excuse) to pick up a bottle or two as a gift? Father's Day, Birthday, Groom's Gift, Christmas or just need a reason to bring a new bottle home? Here are a few of my local Hudson Valley favorites right now. I say, right now, because two of these guys are super limited. As always, these are my opinions as to how I think they taste (delicious) but they are really great examples as to how far distilling has come in the Hudson Valley over the last ten years. Yes, this area is still in its infancy compared to the stills that have been running in Tennessee and Kentucky, but put these on your radar to try or to grab as a gift for the #BourbonNerd in your life.
5 Great Whiskeys Made in the Hudson Valley
Do you have a favorite local whiskey that is not listed above? Drop me an email so I can get the info on it and check it out, Brandi@943LITEFM.com. Cheers!
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants