Woodbury Commons Fountain Freezes
It's not breaking news, but it was cold out this weekend. Just downright freezing.
Most of us spent our weekend indoors, binge watching our favorite TV shows and cooking foods that would likely keep us warm throughout the big freeze. Some of us, however, braved the cold and headed outside.
I was not one of those people.
My cousins, though, decided it was the perfect weather to go shopping at Woodbury Commons. Where you have to walk OUTSIDE to go from store to store. I thought it was absolutely bonkers, but I can never judge another woman for getting her shopping on.
While they were out, they sent me a live shot of one of the fountains at the Commons. Let's just say it gives the fountain at Bryant Park in New York City a run for its money. It looks like a scene out of Disney's "Frozen."
It also looks downright offensive, but I digress.
Thanks, Bomb Cyclone. Hopefully, the "warm" weather this week will help out this fella in the fountain.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie