Woman Sues Chuck E. Cheese After Getting Her Hair Stuck in Ticket Machine
In this week's odd lawsuit, we hear about a woman suing a pizza chain over hair getting stuck in a machine? Well, yeah, we said it was odd. WROC says the woman filed her suit against Chuck E. Cheese Entertainment after her hair got stuck in a ticket counting machine for twenty minutes.
According to The Oregonian, the woman is suing for $1,000, accusing the business of being negligent. The woman also wants a warning sign put next to the machine so others don't suffer her fate. She is also hoping the case goes in front of a jury.
The alleged incident happened on December 8. Aside from the obvious embarrassment, the woman claims the event has caused her injuries, discomfort and headaches. A manager at the Portland, OR Chuck E. Cheese wouldn't comment on the lawsuit, though claims there are warning signs already posted to watch for hair getting caught.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie