Winter Wellness Expo 2020 in Fishkill
Have you decided that this will be the year that you try to live a healthier life? Maybe you would like to explore some holistic ideas for healthy living? Or maybe you are just looking for a fun and healthy way to spend a winter weekend? If the answer to any of those questions is yes, then mark Feb. 22 on your calendar.
The Hudson Valley Holistic Market will be holding their Winter Wellness Expo 2020 on Saturday, Feb. 22, from 10AM - 5PM at the Comfort Suites Hotel and Banquets at 835 Route 52 in Fishkill. Readers, healers and crafters will assemble together to bring you a Wellness Expo with vendors, workshops, and classes. There will also be lots of delicious and healthy locally made refreshments available. Free admission and free classes.
For a full list of vendors and more information about the Winter Wellness Expo 2020 in Fishkill on Feb. 22, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie