Weird News: Flat Earth Cruise Will Sail To the Edge of The World Next Year
Hard to believe it's 2019 and we're actually talking about this. However, as we head into the next decade, a group of brave souls plan to travel to the edge of the known world and beyond in 2020.
The Flat Earth Society continues to be a thing as its believers diligently try to prove that we've all been lied to all along in regards to Earth's shape. It boasts such semi-famous names such as rapper B.O.B., Tila Tequila, former New York Giants and New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith, professional wrestler A.J. styles, and potentially even Kanye West (he's heavily implied his belief though never fully come out as a supporter).
Matador Networks is reporting that the Flat Earth International Conference is putting together a cruise that they say will be the “biggest, boldest, best adventure yet.” The cruise will head to the "ice wall" or the seventh continent (ie Antarctica)
From their website:
Beyond the ice wall is a topic of great interest to the Flat Earth Society. To our knowledge, no one has been very far past the ice wall and returned to tell the journey.
No too much else is known about the cruise as of yet, though we expect to hear more about it at the FEIC which will be November in Dallas.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie