WEEKEND WEATHER: Milder With Rain and Wind for the Hudson Valley
Friday will be a bit milder than previous days. There will also be an increasing chance for rain as we head into the weekend. Highs Friday afternoon will be in the 40s with showers becoming more numerous.
It won't get much cooler overnight, as temperatures will actually rise as we approach daybreak. Highs Saturday will climb to the 50s with wind and rain. Lows will be in the upper 30s Saturday night, as the rain finally moves out of the area.
Sunday will be colder with highs in the low 40s with gusty winds. Wind chills could dip into the 30s. As we start the week, there is an increasing chance for snow Monday night. Hudson Valley Weather says there is a chance for 2 to 4 inches, though that could go up or down as we get closer to the start of the week.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie