Weekend Weather: Cold Weather to Stick Around
The first real hint of winter hit the area Friday morning, and it looks like it's here to stay for awhile. Friday will only get up into the 30s, and the winds will make it feel even colder. Friday night will fall into the low 20s.
Saturday will be mostly cloudy and cool, with highs around 40. Lows will fall to the upper 20s with a chance of a passing snow shower. Sunday will be a little more mild with highs around 50, and lows around 30s.
It's not going to get any warmer though next week, as winter-like temperatures will spread across the Hudson Valley. bringing the chance for record cold.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE --