Weekend Weather: Beautiful Weekend For the Hudson Valley
The heat, humidity ,and thunderstorms are finally out of here, so now we're ready for the weekend. Forecasters are saying it's going to be quite beautiful the next few days.
Highs Friday afternoon should stay in the mid to upper 70s, with lower humidity and mostly sunny skies. Friday night will be cool, with lows in the mid to upper 50s.
Saturday and Sunday will stay very nice, with highs in the uppers 70s and partly cloudy skies. Lows both nights will dip to lower 50s. Might be a good time to crack the bedroom window for some good sleeping weather.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE -