WEATHER: Warmest Weather of the Season So Far
If you love Sunday's mild weather, you'll like what's on the way this week. Could the Hudson Valley see 70 degrees this early in March? It just might happen, according to forecasters.
Monday will see highs in the mid to upper 60s, under partly cloudy skies. Clouds will increase as the day goes on, as lows will eventually drop int the 40s. Highs Tuesday will climb into the 60s, with a chance for showers late in the day. Lows will be around 40.
Then, we'll see a slight cool down by mid week, though it won't be much. Highs Wednesday and Thursday will be in the 50s, with increasing sunshine. Lows will be in the upper 30s. A chance for showers will return by Friday, as highs will be in the mid 50s.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie