WEATHER: Warm Start, Then Colder Towards the End of the Week
Sunday evening is expected to bring scattered showers across parts of the Hudson Valley. However, things are going to warm up soon. Is it really the beginning of February? it actually might feel like early spring the next few days.
Monday will see highs in the 50s, with a mixture of sun and clouds. Lows will be in the lower 30s. Tuesday will once again bring a mixture of sun and clouds, with highs in the lower to mid 50s. Not bad at all, but it will get cooler.
Wednesday and Thursday will bring in colder temps, with highs in the 30s. There is a chance for precipitation by Thursday, which could be a mixture of freezing rain, and snow early in the day, and then changing over to just rain later. Lows by Thursday night will stay in the 30s, with a chance for rain or freezing rain.
Highs Friday will warm back up into the upper 40s. Not a bad start at all to February.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie