WEATHER: More Rain Early in the Week, Then Sunny and Seasonable
Sunday's gloomy weather will stick around for another day or so before we see the sun again. Lows Sunday night will be in the upper 30s with the chance for rain continuing.
Highs Monday will stay in the mid 50s, with rain off an on throughout the day. Lows will be in the mid to upper 30s, with a chance for showers. Tuesday will be mostly cloudy, with highs around 50. Lows will be in the low to mid 30s.
Wednesday through Friday will bring a mixture of sun and clouds, with highs in the mid to upper 50s, and lows in the 40s.
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie