WEATHER: Mild Start, Colder Later This Week in the Hudson Valley
Sunday's beautiful weather will last for a little while longer, though expect colder temps as the week goes on. Highs Monday will be in the mid 50s, making it feel more like mid spring. Some rain showers might move into the are later that night, with lows only around 40.
Tuesday and Wednesday will be cooler and rainy, with highs in 40s, and lows in 30s. Some of the rain might change over to snow late Wednesday night and into Thursday morning. It will get windier as the colder air moves in Thursday afternoon. Highs will be in the low 40s, and lows in the low to mid 20s.
Highs Friday will stay in the upper 30s.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie