WEATHER: Bitter Cold Temps On The Way
The nHudson Valley got a taste of winter this weekend, as several inches of snow fell across the area Saturday. Now, it's going to get very cold. Of course, it is January after all.
Lows Sunday night will fall into the teens, with wind chill factors near zero. Highs Monday and Tuesday will only be in the 20s, under partly cloudy skies. The wind will be the real issue, as wind gusts could be as high as 35 m.p.h making it feel even colder. Lows will fall into the 10s both nights.
Wednesday will bring a very slight warmup, with highs in the lower 30s. Lows will be in the 20s. Highs Thursday will be in the 30s, and lows in the low to mid 20s. Friday will finally bring noticeably warmer temps with highs in the mid 40s.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie