Veterans & Spouses No Longer Need to Pay SUNY Application Fees
In honor of Veterans' Day 2019 Governor Cuomo announced that veterans and their spouses will no longer have to pay application fees of $50 to $65 when they apply to a SUNY or CUNY schools.
Governor Cuomo made the announcement saying (from a press release):
Waiving the SUNY and CUNY application fees for veterans and their spouses will help these brave men and women and their families take the next steps in adapting back to civilian life and will help ensure they have the tools they need to succeed.
Have you attended a SUNY or CUNY school in New York State? Would you recommend them to someone or do you have any suggestions as to how they can have a better experience when they attend those schools?
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie