Ulster County Woman Found Guilty of Felony DWI
A jury trial found an Ulster County woman guilty of felony DWI and aggravated DWI.
On Thursday in Ulster Count Court, Hailey McInerney, 26, of Kingston was found guilty of Driving While Intoxicated and Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated, both class E felonies, following a jury trial.
On May 27, 2017, McInerney was pulled over in uptown Kingston. After failing all roadside sobriety tests, McInerney registered a blood alcohol content of .20%, more than twice the legal limit.
McInerney had previously been convicted of DWI in 2014, according to the Ulster County District Attorney's Office
McInerney is scheduled to be sentenced in for September.
- Beloved Hudson Valley Pizzeria Owner Killed in 684 Crash
- Likely Rabid Fox on the Loose in Hudson Valley, Many Bit
- 3rd Poughkeepsie Gang Member Charged in Teen's Murder
- Teen Killed in Upper Hudson Valley Crash
- Hudson Valley Woman Charged With Hit-And-Run After Man Injured
- 2 Hudson Valley Officers Jailed For Brutal Inmate Beating