Ulster County SPCA Garden Party & Spring Flea Market Is May 4
Spring and summer are probably my favorite seasons. It means the weather is warm, and we can start getting outside for fun activities. And one of my favorite activities would be going to flea markets. And if I can combine flea market shopping with helping animals, all the better. And that's exactly what you can do on May 4.
The Ulster County SPCA Annual Garden Party and Spring Flea Market is Saturday, May 4, from 9 am - 2 pm at the UCSPCA on Wiedy Road in Kingston. There will be a huge plant sale with annuals, perennials, shrubs, and hanging baskets, and over 30 flea market vendors selling art, home decor, jewelry, food, and more. What a great way to spend a springtime Saturday afternoon.
For more information about the UCSPCA Annual Garden Party and Flea Market, check out theevent facebook page. To make a donation or to find out all about the Ulster County SPCA, visit their website at http://www.ucspca.org/.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie