Train Fatally Struck Murder Suspect At Lower Hudson Valley Station
On Sunday, February 17, 2019, a train struck one person at a lower Hudson Valley train station.
According to Patch, a train struck a person at the Hartsdale train station on Sunday, February 17. The person was killed. It was a Metro-North train traveling from Grand Central Terminal. The train departed Grand Central Terminal at 9:10 a.m. The Hartsdale stop is part of the Harlem Line of Metro-North.
According to Westchester News 12, the person that was struck by the train was a suspect for a double homicide in the Bronx. Hector Cruz was the person killed by the train. Officials say the death was non-accidental.
Patch reports that Metro-North officials are investigating the death.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie