Tiffany Released A Limited $112K Advent Calendar
Have yourself a very, very Tiffany Christmas.
Christmas is longer no be colored in the classic red and green, rather, with Tiffany Blue now. CNN reports that Tiffany & Co. has created an extremely limited advent calendar called "A Very, Very Tiffany Christmas". The price tag? $112,000. The catch? Only four are being created.
According to CNN, this is a 355-pound delivery. It will then be assembled with "White Glove Service" to stand at over four feet tall and over 2 feet wide. There are 24 boxes, for each day leading up to Christmas on December 25. The packaging is designed to resemble the Fifth Avenue flagship store, according to Tiffany & Co.
Inside the advent calendar, you'll find things like bracelets, earrings, and pendants all in various metals and most with diamonds. There are also items from the Everyday Objects line like a key ring, marker, harmonica. There's even Tiffany & Co. perfume in the advent calendar.
If you want to be one of the lucky four people that drop $112,000 on this advent calendar, contact the gift concierge at email@example.com.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie