This Week’s Rock News: Santana and Arlo Guthrie Return to Bethel
There was all kinds of cool news this week. At least there was in the rock and roll world. A few concerts announced, and a couple of them right here, practically in our backyard. And literally in the backyards of some of our Sullivan and Ulster County listeners.
Bethel Woods scaled back their plans for the Woodstock anniversary week, but there are still plenty of Woodstock themed events planned for the venue, which is on the site of the original 1969 concert. In fact, a couple of artists from the first concert are returning. Get more information on this week's rock news below.
Hutton Brickyards in Kingston will be holding more concerts this summer and they've announced a really big show for July. Find out who it is and how to get tickets on this week's rock news.
And sadly, we said goodbye this week to Monkee Peter Tork who past away at the age of 77 on February 21.
We do rock news for you every weekday morning at 6:45 on The Boris and Robyn Show, but if you miss it, check back here for the recap. Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie