These Professions Have the Highest Alcohol Abuse Rates
Do you work in a profession that's so stressful that you may need a drink right after your shift is over?
Some working professionals can't wait to get off work and have a cold one. It can be a way to kick back and unwind or it can be a serious problem for some. Despite almost half of America consuming alcoholic beverages does your career make you more susceptible to abusing it?
These are some of the highest drinking careers according to Alcohol.org in particular order.
- Real Estate Agents
- Financial Planners
- Insurance Agents
- Construction Workers
- Healthcare Professionals
Surprisingly, careers with alcohol present while on the job did not dominate the list. According to thee data, it's almost like the more serious the profession the more the individual drinks.
Managers had a higher percentage off abusing alcohol.
Are you surprised by the lost?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie