The Greatest Presidential Stories Never Told
If you're a fan of history, especially quirky history, you're going to really enjoy Hail to the Chiefs: The Greatest Presidential Stories Never Told. It's on Saturday, July 18 at 1:30pm at the Boardman Road Branch Library in Poughkeepsie, or online if need be.
Hail to the Chiefs: The Greatest Presidential Stories Never Told is a treasure trove of quirky presidential history that will truly astonish, bewilder, and stupefy. Author Rick Beyer, who wrote the book The Greatest Presidential Stories Never Told, returns with his funny and irreverent but historically accurate take on the antics of the Oval Office occupants. Sounds both fun and educational, don't you think?
Registration will be required for Hail to the Chiefs: The Greatest Presidential Stories Never Told. This event may be held online if conditions require. Event information will be shared with those who register and include their valid email address. To register, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants