The Great American Weekend in Goshen Returns
How are you going to celebrate Independence Day? I have an idea for you. The Great American Weekend is back in Goshen next weekend, July 6 and 7. This is the 38th annual Great American Weekend, and it promises to be one of the best.
The Great American Weekend offers activities for every member of the family. Twenty thousand people a day, a nine-acre village, craft booths, delicious food, live music, games, hayrides, and so much more. The festivities are centered around the First Presbyterian Church Park, 33 Park Place in Goshen. The Great American Weekend will be from 9am-5pm on Saturday and from 10am-5pm on Sunday. And don't forget about the Great American Weekend 5/10K Road Race, which is always a highlight of the weekend.
So, if you are looking for a great way to spend a fun weekend with the whole family, head to Goshen for the Annual Great American Weekend. For more information, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie