The 6th Annual Play For Your Freedom Fitness Classic
The 6th Annual Play For Your Freedom Fitness Classic is coming up on Saturday, Sept. 21 from 11 am - 3 pm at Dietz Stadium in Kingston. This is a great event for the whole family, and it raises money for a very important cause.
Not familiar with Play For Your Freedom? Play For Your Freedom hosts Wellness Workshops for hospitalized Veterans in the Hudson Valley. The program is using exercise and peer to peer support to promote healing, overall wellness and reduce Veteran suicide. But they need your help and support to continue this programming. That's what the Football Classic is all about. All money raised will go directly to the Wellness Workshop programming.
For more information about Play For Your Freedom and the Third Annual Football Classic, visit the website. You can also become a volunteer, make a donation, or become a sponsor. It is a great cause for an amazing group of people that have given to our country. Now we can say thanks by giving back.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie