The 4th Annual Rhinebeck Porchfest Is This Saturday
It’s one of the coolest days of the year. I’m talking about the 4th Annual Rhinebeck Porchfest, and it’s happening this Saturday, Sept. 28, from 11AM - 7PM. What is Porchfest? Glad you asked. It’s a celebration of music and community, and everybody is invited.
Rhinebeck Porchfest is over 150 local musicians performing on 32 historical porches throughout the Village of Rhinebeck. Porch music starts at 11AM and runs until 5:30PM. Then there will be a brass band parade to the grand finale at the corner of Platt Avenue and Mulberry Street where Professor Louie and The Crowmatix will perform. There will be food vendors, face painting, and fun and activities for the whole family. Porchfest officially ends at 7PM, but Rhinebeck is such a great town, why not stay and have dinner?
The 4th Annual Rhinebeck Porchfest is free, and there's plenty of free parking, too. For more information, check out the Porchfest facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie