Thanksgiving Weekend at the Wildlife Education Center
The turkey was great, you had a fun and filling day with family and friends and you probably ate a bit too much. And the kids are off for the rest of the weekend. What to do now? Head to Cornwall, that's what.
The Hudson Highlands Nature Museum in Cornwall will be hosting Thanksgiving Weekend at the Wildlife Education Center this Friday, Nov. 29 - Sunday, Dec. 1, starting at noon each day.
Bring the whole family for some post-holiday fun Visit with the live animals and find out what they had for Thanksgiving Dinner. Play and explore the "Stomping Grounds: Habitats of the Hudson Valley" Exhibit, and go on a hike on the nature trails. Enjoy “Meet the Animal” presentations at 1PM and 2:30PM and get up close to some amazing wildlife. You will also be able to shop for unique nature and animal themed holiday gifts in the Nature Shop.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie