Thanksgiving Tasting & Toy Drive at Museum Village
How would you like to step back in time and see what Thanksgiving was like in the 1800s? If that sounds fun, you can do just that. It's the Annual 19th Century Thanksgiving Tasting on Saturday and Sunday, Nov 9 and 10, from noon - 4PM at Museum Village on Route 17M in Monroe.
Come taste Thanksgiving delicacies made from recipes of the Pilgrim and Victorian ages. There will be foods made right on the hearth for everyone to sample such as soups, breads, stewed pumpkin, boiled onions, spinach salad, potato balls, cranberry sauce, puddings and pies. And this year, Museum Village will also be holding a toy drive for the Country Kids Food Pantry. Please bring 1 or 2 toys unwrapped for children ages 2-16 years.
For more information about the Thanksgiving Tasting and Toy Drive at Museum Village, check out the event facebook page. To learn more about the Country Kids Food Pantry, visit their website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie