Romance, Gardening and Cookbooks for February
Do you love to read? Do you the love the feeling of a real book in your hands? Then you should visit the Friends of the Poughkeepsie Public Library District Book Store on Boardman Road. They have special sales on books and records just about all the time.
This month at the Friends of the Poughkeepsie Public Library District Book Store the book sale includes romance, gardening and cookbooks. The sale runs through Feb. 29. Romance hardcovers are only 50 cents each, oversized paperbacks only 25 cents each, and regular paperbacks are just a dime. Gardening and cookbooks ate $1 each. Proceeds support the Poughkeepsie Public Library District.
The Book Store is located at the Boardman Road Branch Library at 141 Boardman Road in Poughkeepsie. Look for the entrance behind the Library on the south side. The book store is open from 10am - 4pm every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. For more information about the February book sale, check out the facebook page.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie