Taste of the Stockade To Benefit People’s Place
Chance Yeh / Getty Images
Monday's can be tough, but they are so much easier when you know there is something coming up that you are looking forward to. And that's why Monday, Oct. 7 is going to be a good day.
The People's Place in Kingston is hosting A Taste of the Stockade on Monday, Oct. 7, from 5PM - 8PM in Uptown Kingston. Stroll the Stockade area with a guided map of all 25 businesses and restaurants enjoying a delicious tasting at each stop. Culinary delights from beverage sips, savory bites to sweet treat tastings all are sure to please your pallet. Local musicians along the route will add to the fun of the evening. Meet the entrepreneurs, the chefs, your neighbors and take glimpses inside these special establishments.
100% of the ticket sales will be benefiting People's Place commitment to the community and their mission. Tickets are available at The People's Place website and on location at People's Place, 17 Saint James St. during business hours. For more information, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie