Take a Look Inside the ‘Crown Jewel of the Hudson Valley’
Have you ever driven by a house and just were dying to know what the inside looks like?
I feel like most of us do, isn't that why we all watch HGTV for hours on the weekend?
There is one house specifically that has always caught my eye in Dutchess County. If you're familiar with Route 376 in Wappingers Falls, you know the mansion that sits right in the middle of it.
You really can't miss it since it has a huge gate at the driveway and artwork sprinkled through the property that is visible from the road.
Of course, you're going to think about what the inside is all about.
According to Zillow, the home is owned by an "NYC philanthropist/socialite known for her artwork, paintings and vivacious lifestyle."
The pictures do not disappoint. Thank goodness for Zillow.
The house is stacked with formal gardens, swimming pool with two cabanas, his/her bathrooms, tennis court, indoor/outdoor basketball court, three playgrounds and a three-story glass rotunda in private wing and guest cottages.
There are nine bedrooms, 11 full bathrooms and five half baths.
The house is estimated at $613,051 and sits at 1111 Route 376 in Wappingers Falls, you can't miss it.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie