SLOW NEWS DAY: Man Fills New York Subway Full of Trees [VIDEO]
In yet another case of the strange things we see in New York...
Passengers on the 2 train were unexpectedly treated to their own tropical rainforest as a man dragged a bunch of fiddle-leaf figs on to the car Sunday night.
The NY Post reports that the unidentified green thumb can be seen bringing one tree after the other on to the 28th Street train, while other riders quietly sit back and look bewildered at what they were seeing.
CBS says that one passenger said the trees created "a bit of an obstacle". The MTA says that bringing trees on to the subway is not allowed, though at least it wasn't a gun of a knife.
After all, how much harm could this guy really do? All the plant life probably helped the train at least smell a little better.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie