Sip N’ Sail 2019 to Benefit People’s Place
Have you ever heard of Christmas in July? It's about to happen at the People's Place Sip N' Sail on Thursday, July 18 from 6 - 9 pm, aboard the Hudson Valley Cruises' Rip Van Winkle. Proceeds will go to support People's Place in Kingston. Specifically their holiday programs including Bag Holiday Hunger, Thanksgiving Feast, and Project Santa Ulster County.
Enjoy the view of the beautiful shoreline while sailing along on the mighty Hudson River. Listen to the music of Michael Dell and Maria B. Hickey live on the upper deck and take a spin on the dance floor. Enjoy a delicious seasonal buffet provided by Mariners Harbor with desserts from The Chateau. Check out the Hudson River lighthouses and quaint sleepy villages surrounded by the natural beauty of vineyards, orchards, and much more. A cash bar with professional staff, crew and Captain all ensure a fun and safe voyage.
Tickets are now available on location at People's Place on saint James Street in Kingston. For more information about the 2019 Sip N' Sail, visit the People's Place facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie