Should Pot Be Used as Sacrament in the First Church of Cannabis?
This organization went to court to try and fight to be able to use cannabis as a sacrament in their church. In the State of Indiana, marijuana is still listed as a Schedule 1 drug, where any use or possession of said item can get you 6 months in jail.
So when the First Church of Cannabis went to court to be able to use cannabis as a sacrament in their religious activities/worship, a judge was quick to say no, sighting that the church is not practicing an actual religion but the court found it to be a group of marijuana activists who possibly want to smoke with out getting arrested.
Do you think that the First Church of Cannabis could be a religion?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie