Santa Con Returns To New York City December 14, 2019
SantaCon is returning to New York City on December 14, 2019. What is SantaCon? It is one of the largest gatherings of people dressed as Santa taking on the streets of New York City.
Can anyone participate? Yes, they are asking that you be over the age of 21 and come dressed in "Santa Attire."
The activities of SantaCon are free however (according to the Eventbrite page):
The NYC SantaCon is a Charitable, Non-commercial, Non-political, Nonsensical Santa Claus Convention That Happens Once A Year To Spread Absurdist Joy.
If there was to be a SantaCon in the Hudson Valley, where should the Santa's visit? Should Santa concentrate on visiting one town, say Beacon or Middletown? Or should Santa branch out and take a bus (or some reindeer) to multiple stops?
Let us know. Also, where can you get a Santa costume in the Hudson Valley? Asking for a friend.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie